Localism: more information
- Community Rights - DirectGov update (April 2012)
- Community Rights - Government website (April 2012)
- Localism Act - Urban Forum briefing
- A plain English guide to the Localism Act
The main measures of the Localism Act under four headings: new freedoms and flexibilities for local government; new rights and powers for communities and individuals; reform to make the planning system more democratic and more effective; and reform to ensure that decisions about housing are taken locally.
- Locality Briefing on the Community Right to Buy
If you enter your email address, we will notify you when we change this page.Give feedback