Key recession resources
This is a selection of the best resources available. Many organisations have specialist pages dedicated to the recession to see what they are doing visit our Help from other organisations page.
- Sector cuts and the Compact
- Key Compact Principles for the Economic Downturn
- How to safeguard Sector stability - using your Compact
- Righting Public Law Wrongs: Challenge Unfairness
Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- The Foundation has published two reports highlighting the impact and reality of recession for people living in disadvantaged communities: Communities in recession: the impact on deprived neighbourhoods and Communities in recession: the reality in four neighbourhoods.
Development Trusts Association
South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau
ACAS and CIPD
Social Enterprise Works
London Advice Services Alliance (LASA)
- Doing more with less and ICT Knowledgebase with twenty articles that provide guidance and advice for organisations, helping them to save money and do more with the ICT and technology they already use. See also ICT Knowledgebase - doing more with less on the NAVCA website.
CBI and Charity Commission
Community Sector Coalition
If you enter your email address, we will notify you when we change this page.Give feedback