NAVCA produce publications to help NAVCA members and to promote local voluntary action. You can order any of them using the publication order form (word, 124kb).
- About NAVCA These publications will give you more information about NAVCA and our work.
- Delivering public services NAVCA members support local charities, voluntary organisations and community groups to deliver public services. These publications support this work.
- Funding, grants and Commissioning These publications help you understand commissioning processes, help you influence local commissioning practices and make the case for grant funding. There are also publications to help you deal with funding cuts.
- Local support and development organisations These publications are either research about NAVCA members and their work or documents to help run a local support and development organisation.
- Managing organisations These publications will help NAVCA members run their organisation.
- Voice and influence NAVCA members play a vital role in ensuring that the local voluntary and community sector has its voice heard and is involved in decision making. These publications help NAVCA members in this role.
- Working with communities These publications will help NAVCA members working with communities.
If you enter your email address, we will notify you when we change this page.Give feedback