Facilitation skills for development workers
Facilitation skills for development workers is aimed at those of you who are new to facilitation or may be just starting to facilitate workshops, conferences and consultation events and meetings.
The course will be full of useful tips to help you maximise your facilitation performance and give you the opportunity to develop your own style to be used in a formal or informal setting.
"Thank you - very enjoyable and I learned a lot which will help me as a facilitator and therefore benefit our groups."
What will I learn?
On the day you will:
- Explore the theory and practice of good facilitation
- Develop listening skills and techniques to deal with challenging participants
- Prepare questions for facilitation
- Explore methods of recording discussions
- Consider tools and techniques to support the facilitation process
Is it run nearby?
Our Skild courses come to your doorstep through our local delivery programme. This is the best way to bring our resources to your area.
If you enter your email address, we will notify you when we change this page.Give feedback