Health and Social Care
Health and social care is a vital area of work for local support and development organisations. NAVCA offers information, practical resources and learning opportunities to support members with this area of work.
- inform you about the changing health and social care agenda
- help you develop local voluntary organisations to improve health and well being
- help you involve the local sector in the design and delivery of local health and social care services
- influence national health and social care policy on your behalf
We will achieve this by:
- giving you information and guidance on health and social care policy and how it affects local voluntary organisations
- providing practical resources and sharing examples of good practice
- providing learning and networking opportunities
- ensuring the Department of Health hears the views and experiences of local voluntary organisations
NAVCA successfully applied to become a Strategic Partner to the Department of Health in 2009. For more information about the Department of Health Strategic Partners Programme read the Terms of Reference and Values Statement.
For more information on NAVCA's health and social care work or the Strategic Programme's Partner Programme, contact Jon Burke, Development Adviser (Social Care and Health).
If you enter your email address, we will notify you when we change this page.Give feedback